Jenny Netten – Wear the world’s change
Makes your clothing circular
What I Offer
We offer circular clothing for an affordable price. The clothing can be adjusted to the price and vice versa. Our clothes are made with great care for the people, employees and the environment. They are made from PET plastics and dyed with CO2. The color range is limitless!
We offer a number of assocoires that can be custom made or ordered as they are. The clothing can be adjusted to the price and vice versa. Our assecoires are made with great care for the people, employees and the environment.
You can create your own design & product or customize the products with your brand. You decide, we deliver.
What I Do
Clean environment, satisfied joyful employee, delighted customer
If you want to change the world, start with your own surrounding” – Jenny Netten. And it is true. Once 1 drop falls in a pond it creates ripples, which reach almost endlessly. But when it rains each ripple from each drop get’s disturbed through others. That is why Jenny started in her hometown, Rotterdam (The Netherlands) to create a ripple so strong that the change is felt around the world. In Rotterdam she started to make wonderful circular clothes out of waste. If anyone is active as a social entrepreneur, it is Jenny Netten. She has an eye for the environment and the future of young people. She thinks in solutions and improvements , in particular for waste processing, fast fashion and employment.
There is one dress that is incredibly wanted. A test case in which Jenny demonstrated in her own stand on the Rotterdam Market that raw materials can be made from PET bottles. The PET is used to make granules, which can be converted into yarn by heating and woven into clothing. Because the waste can no longer be transported to China, we must now see waste plastic as a raw material and start collecting it. That is why her clothing can be converted back to raw material and used for infinitely different purposes.
Her dresses are sewed by women further away from the labor market, and in particular Rukhsanda Aahmad. This group of wonderful women who are further away from the labor market use their time and energy to commit full devotion in providing the best products to their lovely customers and their share in building towards a global circular economy.
Jenny’s circular clothing, which she designs, shows that plastics can be used to make comfortable wearing and breathable synthetic fabrics for the world, right now and in the future circular economy.
Feel invited to get in touch!
- +31 6 261 541 13
- European Plastic Pact member (named as Dresscode010)
- Publication in the newspaper of Rotterdam: Newspeper
- Publication in “Groenlinks” with Sikkema, the alderman of a.o. Sustainability and Economy wearing Jenny’s hat of vegan suede
- “Freedomsday” in collaboration with Madurodam and others. Hoodies and the white ‘Doelknuffel’ are made from the circular plastic fabric. Let’s pass freedom on!
- Green Phenix winning the Public’s Choice Award (application video). Three lady’s wearing the circular dresses
- Jenny Netten, Lady in red with a new, circular, sustainable female hat!
- Jenny Netten and Anne te Koppele selling dresses and creating awareness at the Van Hall Larenstein University
- Jenny Netten presenting (English) her company Look for Detail at the start-up program from Present Your Startup. A program from Valerie Vallenduuk
- Dutch article in the newspaper of Rotterdam: “De Havenloods“
- Crowdforce Rotterdam 2016
- NL lifestyle: Introducing “The flirt”
- World ocean day 2020
- Publication together with “Schorem” wearing circular hats form Jenny Netten
- Recording of the TV show: Briljant from RTL 4
- Crowd force Rotterdam, explanation of the process and stakeholders (Dutch)
- What is freedom for you? Cuddly toys made of circular fabrics. Collaboration with Madurodam and others, May 2020
- Paloma pingeon flew from The Hague to Rotterdam. 27th of October. Pass freedom on to the next generation. During the 75 years of freedom in the VN. What does freedom mean for you?
- Nominated for viva 400
- Finals Present Your Startup 2019
- Dutch Design Week 2019. Facebook and Youtube
- Circular Dress
- Product promo video of the “Flirt”
- 48 hours filmfestival Rotterdam. “Are you human?” with Lilly form Lilly’s Plastic Pickup
- Acceptance MIT subsidy South-Holland
- First price horse market Heenvliet concours 2019 – standworker
- Horse market Heenvlied video, Jenny Netten featured at 2:35
- Radio Sublime FM interview taken by Arthur van de Graaf
- CityLab 010 introduction
- Paula Rowan came to Lilian tio Luxury and signed
- Meeting with John Bercow during Eva Jinek’s talkshow
- Climate schoolstrike in The Hague #FridaysForFuture with Lilly’s Plastic Pickup
- Vishack from “Stichting de Noordzee” with Anne te Koppele
- ClubCirculair from BlueCity, 17 January 2019
- “Doe eens Wad” with Harry Feenstra and Rijkswaterstaat for the Wadden Islands
- International satisfied customer in Aruba #OnTour
- Katja Schuurman wearing the circular dress
- FOTY Award Finalist
- Buro FREECON article
- “De Havenloods” article with 2 models in collaboration with Lillian tio Luxury
- CityLab 2020 complete online PDF
- Interview message by Rob Zwetsloot
- Interviewed during the book launch “Leiders van betekenis” by Petra Otten
- Article in “Metro Netherlands” on page 16 and 24
- Together with Eva Jinek which we gifted a dress